- WHY should I buy Brass Knuckle Belt Buckles from the Security Wizard?
- We Offer a 90-Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee!
- Because Exceptional Customer Service is our #1 Goal!
Because we have the largest selection of brass knuckles!
Because we ship most orders within 24 hours!
Security Wizard has the hottest Brass Knuckles on the Web! Whether you're looking for Spiked, Gladiator, 100% Real Brass, 2-Finger, Bone, Chopper Knuckles, we got what you need! The ultimate in self defense and personal protection. The brass knuckle can fit discreetly in your pocket to give you that extra assurance you're looking for.
“The ultimate close quarters weapon.” That is how author David Grant, an avid collector of handheld weapons, calls knuckle dusters a.k.a. brass knuckles. The description is quite apt given the history of how these hand weapons have proven to be effective when used for their intended purpose.
By design, a brass knuckle can amplify the power of a punch and can lead to tissue tear and bone fracture on the intended target. The earliest versions of knuckle dusters is documented in Greek history. The Greek battle 'caestus' evolved from simple leather thongs wrapped over a warrior's hand to one that included metal studs, plates and spikes.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brass Knuckles
- Are all brass knuckles made out of brass? No, brass knuckles can be made out of a variety of differnent materials. Everything from steel to ABS plastic to solid brass.
- Are the brass knuckles, brass knuckle belt buckles and brass knuckle paperweights all the same thing? Yes, they are all the same, just different names used to describe them. No we do have that look like brass knuckles, but they are called belt buckles belt buckles.
- Why do the brass knuckles have a little stud on the back? Isn't this just a belt buckle? All of the brass knuckles we sell have the removable stud on the back of them. This allows them to function as a true belt buckle should it ever be questioned.
- Can the brass knuckles be worn on a belt? Yes, just use the removable stud to fit through the belt hole.